Professional grade quality denim apron
- Cross-back straps designed for comfort.
- Stitched pockets for high functionality and durability
- The large pocket is perfect for kitchen utensils or other kitchen tools.
- The chest pocket is also big enough to hold your mobile phone.
- After you tie the cotton webbing, you can place your towel through the loop to keep at hand.
- Unisex & adjustable size. The long cotton webbing allows for a wide range of sizing, fit for both female and male cooks, chefs or sous chefs.
- Built to withstand the toughest kitchens and cooking endeavours. Hand made denim, which is soft and breathable and yet strong and flexible.
The apron comes with 'SANTOKU' Logo on the pocket.
DENIM APRON IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - GREY ONLY
Frequently Asked Questions
Standard Delivery (7-10 business days*)
- - Free Shipping on all orders
- - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations.
- - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
* Current delivery times are around 7-10 days but please be aware that we state our shipping and processing can be 7-15.
We also aim to ship our order in the fastest time possible. All order are also shipped during working hours Mon-Fri (not including bank holidays) Please allow longer shipping times during extreme busy periods i.e Christmas.
We are also not responsible for delays that are out of our hands or wrongly inputted addresses. Our shipping times are for major locations around the world - USA - UK - Europe, all other locations may have a slightly longer shipping time depending on the location.
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Make A Returns for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay,
We recommend using a whetstone to sharpen your knives. We have a range on our website and also have some articles on our blog, which talk you through the best way to look after and sharpen your knives, including recommended angles, etc
Knives should never go in the dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent is very abrasive, and along with the banging around that happens during a wash cycle, will take the sharp edge right off your knife. The high heat can also damage the handle or misshape it. Always wash knives by hand in the sink with dish soap and water and dry after.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Well made and study, my wife was very pleased with it. Thank you!
Excellent quality bought it for workshop but it is so nice now use it in kitchen
Bit fiddly to put on but very smart and value for money.
Santoku Denim Apron