- Free Shipping on all orders
- Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations
- Gift cards are sent via standard delivery
Using Japanese steel the performance, hardness and sharpness are unbelievable to experience. Along with a beautiful finish to the multi-layer blades and a gorgeous rosewood handle to truly compliment the seamless finish.
Whether your a professional chef or just love to cook this 3 piece range with optional magnetic knife block covers a superb selection of Knives that would beautiful in any kitchen.
Knives available are as follows:
- 5.6-Inch Petty Knife
- 7-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 7.6-Inch Santoku Knife
- Precision-forged blades with ultra-premium high carbon steel for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the products metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 16° degree angle. The knives are forged with 3.2mm thick steel. A forging process where the blade body is gradually thinned from 2.5mm to 1.7mm, which can achieve both the sharpness and the weight of the blade.
- 3 layers 9cr18mov steel with a Hardness of 56-60HRC.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Ergonomic handle shaped for superior hand control, agility, and comfort made from Natural Ebony, sealed and cured by high-temperature wax, to create a durable and glossy finish.
- Hiden tang for superb robustness & quality
- Tested to meet razor-sharp standards below 100N (the average kitchen knife test has a sharpness of 210N).
- Packaged in a premium Japanese classic wooden box.
Frequently Asked Questions - Free Shipping on all orders - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations. - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful sharp knives, great value for 3 quality Japanese knives to suit any chopping or cutting needs. Material on handle is sealed and smooth and unscathed by water. Came in gorgeous velvet lined wooden storage boxes with cloths for wiping. And the magnetic stand is a must— cherry on top. The price I paid is what they wanted for one knife at my local knife store.
Bought as a gift fantastic knives saving up for my own
I was delighted to receive your beautiful knives as a gift from my wife.
They are well balanced, supremely sharp and a pleasure to use.
They also look good in the kitchen !
Knives are a presen,so not had a chance to use as yet..But if looks are anything to go by, they will be a million $$$.
Well balanced and stay sharp. What more would done want in a high end set. The magnetic holder makes storage easy.
These are proper, authentic Japanese knives. Beautifully crafted and a delight to use.