The Riku Damascus Series 5 piece Knife Set includes
- 8-Inch Chef Knife
- 7-Inch Cleaver
- 6-Inch Bone Knife
- 5-Inch Utility Knife
- 3.5-Inch Paring Knife
- Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- 66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provide exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only.
8-inch Chef Knife
Full length: 330mm, blade length: 200mm,
Blade width: 50mm, blade thickness: 2.5mm,
Net weight: 259g,
Full length:300mm, blade length: 168m,
Blade width: 44mm, blade thickness: 2.2mm,
Net weight: 243.5g,
6-inch Bone Knife
Full length: 262mm, blade length: 150mm,
Blade width: 17mm, blade thickness: 2.1mm,
Net weight: 125g,
5-inch Utility Knife
Full length: 231mm, blade length: 123mm,
Blade width: 25mm, blade thickness: 2.1mm,
Net weight: 127g,
3.5-inch Paring Knife
Full length: 196mm, blade length: 88mm,
Blade width: 25mm, blade thickness: 2.1mm,
Net weight: 118g,
Frequently Asked Questions
Standard Delivery (7-10 business days*)
- - Free Shipping on all orders
- - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations.
- - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
* Current delivery times are around 7-10 days but please be aware that we state our shipping and processing can be 7-15.
We also aim to ship our order in the fastest time possible. All order are also shipped during working hours Mon-Fri (not including bank holidays) Please allow longer shipping times during extreme busy periods i.e Christmas.
We are also not responsible for delays that are out of our hands or wrongly inputted addresses. Our shipping times are for major locations around the world - USA - UK - Europe, all other locations may have a slightly longer shipping time depending on the location.
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Make A Returns for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay,
We recommend using a whetstone to sharpen your knives. We have a range on our website and also have some articles on our blog, which talk you through the best way to look after and sharpen your knives, including recommended angles, etc
Knives should never go in the dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent is very abrasive, and along with the banging around that happens during a wash cycle, will take the sharp edge right off your knife. The high heat can also damage the handle or misshape it. Always wash knives by hand in the sink with dish soap and water and dry after.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered the 5 piece set as a birthday present and they arrived promptly but one of the knives had got scratched in transit. I contacted customer service and they immediately sent out a replacement knife which has now arrived. They were very polite and contacted me immediately so I couldn’t have asked for more. The knives are very beautiful and super sharp so I am very happy and could not recommend them enough!
They are amazing, so sharp and extremely well weighted and balanced. Cut through anything with ease and have really helped improve my cooking
Riku (リク) Damascus VG10 Knife
Simply lovely and super sharp! Keep your fingers away hahaha super happy!
Purchased for my son as a moving in present. Used every day and he just loves them.