- Free Shipping on all orders
- Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations
- Gift cards are sent via standard delivery
Gyuto Chef knives are one of the multipurpose traditional Japanese blades that can be used as a Yanagi (fish slicer) or an Usuba (vegetable knife).
It is a very versatile knife that can be used to perform many tasks.
Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
66-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provide exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance.
Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
Full tang for superb robustness & quality
Forged with imported VG-10 stainless steel - for the core blade material and 66 layers of Damascus Steel this blade will last a lifetime.
Our Gyuto eye-catching, unique handle design is made from wood and blue resin, which is chemically stabilized. The stabilizing process makes the wood tougher and supper durable and less likely to warp or crack.
- Full length: 33 cm
- Blade length: 20.5 cm
- Blade width: 4.8 cm (The widest point)
- Blade thickness: 2.0 mm
- Net weight: 200g
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only.
- Free Shipping on all orders - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations. - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
I bought this for my husband for his birthday - he loves it! Good weight, beautifully made, live the pattern on the blade and in the resin handle.
A gorgeous beautiful knife with precise cutting sensation.
Great knife for carving meat , others came in a box but mine didn’t , just a sleeve which was ok