- Free Shipping on all orders
- Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations
- Gift cards are sent via standard delivery
The Makito (まこと, マコト) Damascus Series Knives available
- 8.5-inch Kritsuke Knife
- 7-inch Nakiri Knife
- 6.5-inch Nakiri Knife
- 6-inch Kritsuke knife
- 8.5-inch Chef Knife
- 8-inch Butcher Knife
- 7-inch Santoku Knife
- 5-inch Utility knife
- 6-inch Paring Knife
Our eye-catching and unique handle design is made from burl wood and blue resin, which is chemically stabilized. The stabilizing process makes the wood tougher and super durable and less likely to warp or crack.
- Precision-forged blades with an ultra-premium imported Japanese VG10 cutting core at 60±1 Rockwell hardness for unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- 67-layers of high-carbon stainless steel cladding provide exceptional strength, durability, and stain resistance.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12° degree angle using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand-out beauty.
- Precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut-through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Hidden Tang for superb robustness & quality
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only.
8.5-inch Kritsuke Knife
Full length: 345 mm, blade length: 207mm,
Blade width: 48mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 181g,
7-inch Nakiri Knife
Full length: 315mm, blade length: 170mm,
Blade width: 50.5mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 192g,
6.5-inch Nakiri Knife
Full length: 305mm, blade length: 165mm,
Blade width: 69mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 220g,
6-inch Kritsuke knife
Full length: 315mm, blade length: 147mm,
Blade width: 55.5mm, blade thickness: 2.0mm,
Net weight: 166g,
8.5-inch Chef Knife
Full length: 354mm, blade length: 213mm,
Blade width: 45mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 185g,
8-inch Butcher Knife
Full length: 354mm, blade length: 203mm,
Blade width: 56.5mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 186g,
7-inch Santoku Knife
Full length: 318mm, blade length: 175mm,
Blade width: 47mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 177g,
5-inch Utility knife
Full length: 242mm, blade length: 120mm,
Blade width: .5mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 76g,
6-inch Paring Knife
Full length: 207mm, blade length: 82mm,
Blade width: 21.5mm, blade thickness: 2mm,
Net weight: 60g,
- Free Shipping on all orders - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations. - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
The knife took a lot longer to arrive than expected, however now I have it, the quality is excellent and I am very pleased with my purchase. I will be looking to buy a full set in the future.
I first ordered a set of 4 knives, then looked at getting a other, which was the cleaver style, it was delivered a lot slower than the first batch.
But it finally arrived, it’s a good a really good knife, easy to handle with a good balance, I love the new knife just as much as the first batch.
Really well made and looks beautiful, great design it’s a must in anyone’s kitchen.
I splurged and fretted until they can in. I was worried the handles would be uncomfortable. They weren’t. Wonderfully balanced and fit perfectly in my hand. Well worth the price!
My son as a chef loves the knives.
Sharp, durable, beautiful