The Kiyoshi-kyokuto (清) Series - Ultra-Premium Forged Japanese AUS-10 Composite Steel
Using Japanese steel the performance, hardness and sharpness are unbelievable to experience. Along with a beautiful finish to the blades and a gorgeous D-Shaped, resin glass fibre handles to truly compliment the seamless finish.
Each knife comes with a beautiful solid wood scabbard/sheath that is fixed with a stud for safety.
Knives available are as follows:
- 4-Inch paring Knife
- 5-Inch Utility Knife
- 6.5-Inch Boning Knife
- 7.5-Inch Santoku knife
- 7-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 8-Inch Deba/cleaver Knife
- 8-Inch Gyuto/Chef Knife
- 8-Inch Kiritsuke Knife
- 9-Inch Yanagiba Knife
- Precision-forged blades with ultra-premium AUS-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 2 for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the product's metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Full tang for superb robustness & quality
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Standard Delivery (7-10 business days*)
- - Free Shipping on all orders
- - Please note, standard delivery may take longer for remote locations.
- - Gift cards are sent via standard delivery.
* Current delivery times are around 7-10 days but please be aware that we state our shipping and processing can be 7-15.
We also aim to ship our order in the fastest time possible. All order are also shipped during working hours Mon-Fri (not including bank holidays) Please allow longer shipping times during extreme busy periods i.e Christmas.
We are also not responsible for delays that are out of our hands or wrongly inputted addresses. Our shipping times are for major locations around the world - USA - UK - Europe, all other locations may have a slightly longer shipping time depending on the location.
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Make A Returns for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay,
We recommend using a whetstone to sharpen your knives. We have a range on our website and also have some articles on our blog, which talk you through the best way to look after and sharpen your knives, including recommended angles, etc
Knives should never go in the dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent is very abrasive, and along with the banging around that happens during a wash cycle, will take the sharp edge right off your knife. The high heat can also damage the handle or misshape it. Always wash knives by hand in the sink with dish soap and water and dry after.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful set of knives and very robust. I love looking at them so much I’m afraid to use them 😂
I bought them for a friend and he has found a new love for cooking. He absolutely loves them