Haruta-kyokuto (清) Series is Forged From Ultra-Premium Japanese AUS-10 Composite Steel
Using Japanese steel the performance, hardness and sharpness are unbelievable to experience. Along with a beautiful finish to the blades and a gorgeous Oval Shaped, pakka wood handle to truly compliment the seamless finish.
The range covers a superb selection of Knives that you would essentially need in your kitchen.
Each knife comes with a beautiful solid wood scabbard/sheath that is fixed with a stud for safety.
Knives available are as follows:
- 4-Inch paring Knife
- 5-Inch Utility Knife
- 6.5-Inch Boning Knife
- 7-Inch Santoku knife
- 7-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 7.5-Inch Nakiri Knife
- 8-Inch Gyuto/Chef Knife
- 8-Inch Kiritsuke Knife
- Precision-forged blades with ultra-premium AUS-10 composite steel. HRC60 ± 1 for unrivalled performance and incredible edge retention.
- With our impressive SGS Swiss authoritative testing the product's metal content reached the perfect standard.
- Ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 15° degree angle. The knives are forged with 3.5mm thick steel. A forging process where the blade body is gradually thinned from 2.5mm to 1.7mm, which can achieve both the sharpness and the weight of the blade.
- Nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance
- Featuring exquisite Feather blade pattern, for striking, stand out beauty.
- A precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through.
- Bolster provides a perfectly engineered balance and gently encourages a comfortable and proper pinch grip
- Meticulously constructed ultra-premium G-10 Garolite handle. Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture with military-grade strength and life-long durability.
- Ergonomic handle shape for superior hand control, agility, and comfort
- Hidden tang for superb robustness & quality
- Tested to meet razor-sharp standards below 100N (the average kitchen knife test has a sharpness of 210N).
Damascus blades are made out of high carbon steel with small amounts of chromium in the alloy. While high in carbon steel, the blade can show rust if not cared for. You should ensure to keep the blades clean and dry to avoid rust or staining. Hand wash only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Due to extremely high demand and the nature of the Knives being very sharp, orders can take an average of 7-15 working days worldwide after being processed.
Please be patient, we are doing our very best to fulfill every order that we receive as fast as possible.
Once your order has been dispatched to you, please allow 2-4 days for your tracking number to be fully updated on the tracking system. You can track your order at Track my order
Yes! Any unopened items can be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Take a look at our Refund Policy for more information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought two knives as a gift. Refreshingly helpful customer service. And they have been well received and super sharp.
Extremely sharp knives with beautiful design including the safety casing.
Bought the set of 8 knives.
Great boxing and packaging. Beautiful presentation of the blade and sheath.
Incredible to cut, chop and slice with. 10/10 would recommend.
Haruta (はるた) 67 layer AUS 10 Damascus Steel kitchen Knives